1. Please complete the enrolment form by clicking on the link below.
2. Send copies of your dog’s sterilisation and vaccination certificates along with the enrolment form.
3. Once the enrolment form has been submitted, we will contact you to arrange an induction interview. We hold appointments after 6pm on Friday evenings. During the induction we will assess your dogs suitability for daycare and we can answer any questions you may have.
4. Once your furbaby passes the induction assessment well will organise a trial day for your dog.
5. All dogs must attend at 7am on their first day and day care fees must be paid in the morning.
6. We will arrange a suitable time to contact you on the morning of your dog’s first day so we can discuss your dog’s progress. If your dog is suitable for day care you will then be able to book your dog in for further visits.
What we expect from you…
To ensure the health and safety of all the dogs at FurBaby, including your own, all dogs must comply with the following to be eligible for day care:
Behaviour – You will need to certify that your dog has not harmed or directed aggression and/or threatening behaviour at any persons or dogs.
Age – All dogs must be three months of age or older before commencing day care. Puppies must have been at home for 2 weeks prior to coming to daycare.
Sex – All dogs over the age of six months must be neutered or spayed, with official documentation as proof.
Vaccination – All dogs must have an up to date C5 vaccination, with official documentation as proof.
Health – You will need to certify that your dog is in good health and has been so for the last 30 days.
Shelter/Rescue Dogs – Adopted dogs must have been in their new home for a minimum of 3 months prior to his/her first day care admission.