An exciting opportunity has become available to join Furbaby Boutique & Café. We are an alfresco dining café; located in Westminster with an emphasis on good quality food. The businesses facilitates, a café for humans, a private function area for humans and dogs, a barkery for dogs, a boutique of pet items and a dog grooming salon. It is the very first of its kind in Australia!
We need two Sales Consultant / Barista / Waitress to join our team. We are happy to provide training where required.
Hours that need to be shared are:
- Wednesday – 9am to 4pm
- Thursday - 9am to 4pm
- Friday – 3.30pm to 7pm
- Saturday – 3.30pm to 7pm
- Sunday – 9am to 4.30pm
Additional work available, by negotiation, when required.
Our management and staff enjoy a happy, friendly and cohesive working relationship. The primary role of this position is to manage and execute all functionalities of the cafe and provide optimum customer service.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- One junior and one experienced position
- Have a passion for completing every task with high level of accuracy and speed
- Training will be provided in areas where applicant has no experience
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene to highest standards
We in return offer successful applicants:
- You will enjoy the fun and exciting industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Free parking
- A challenging yet relaxed, friendly environment
- Supportive team environment
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
If you believe you have the relevant attributes and experience to excel in this role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to submit your:
- Employment Application Form
- Covering Letter