An exciting opportunity has become available to join Furbaby Spa & Pamper as a TEMPORARY Groomer, maybe extended if the opportunity arises and teh department grows (which it already is). The businesses facilitates, an amazing grooming salon, a café for humans, a boutique of pet items, a barkery for dogs and a off lead play area, with doggy daycare planned to be opening soon.
We need an experienced Groomer to join our team on a casual basis, working three to four days a week.
Additional work available, by negotiation, when required.
Our management and staff enjoy a happy, friendly and cohesive working relationship. The primary role of this position is to groom dogs and maintain a functioning grooming department, handing customer bookings and hygienic standards.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience at a similar level is required
- Have a passion for grooming and delivering excellent outcomes
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Good attitude and work ethic
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
- Maintain grooming cleanliness and hygiene to highest standards
We in return offer successful applicants:
- You will enjoy the fun and exciting industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Free parking
- A challenging yet relaxed, friendly environment
- Supportive team environment
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
If you believe you have the relevant attributes and experience to excel in this role, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will need to submit your:
- Employment Application Form
- Covering Letter